Friday 9 October 2009

A Pill for all Seasons

i read an article today. well, 2 articles in one, kinda. both made me happy.

The first, because i sympathise, since in this particular case, i'll never be able to empathise.

The second, because i like my lean, boyish looks...

The link to the article is below:

http://www1.lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/mobile.aspx?article=yes&pageid=19&sectid=edid=&edlabel=TOIM&mydateHid=09-10-2009&pubname=Times+of+India+-+Mumbai&edname=&articleid=Ar01900&publabel=TOI&max=true

the future will come, though it might just take a while...

3 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Aye carramba! Future, here come the Bikrams!
:D

Da said...

ehehehe.. i knew this would be of atleast as much interest to you as it is to me!!! ;)

Priyanca Vaishnav said...

thanks for taking my crusade against pills forward.